Chance to win a Nintendo Merchandise Bundle worth over £250!
You can also be the first to hear from us about other Nintendo news, pre-orders, services, promotions and events by ticking the box.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
2. If you are under 18 you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 00:00 on Tuesday 29 September 2020. Entries close at 23:59 on Monday 14 December 2020.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet.
6. Entry is online via the Nintendo Official UK Store at https://store.nintendo.co.uk/. To enter you must provide your email address in the box shown on that webpage; please note that you may chose to consent, but are not required to do so, to receiving marketing e-mails from the Promoter when you provide your email address. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. The winner will be drawn by verifiably random means, from all valid entries received. The Winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a bundle of Nintendo merchandise with a usual selling price of over £250. The bundle comprises: Super Mario Cap; Luigi Cap; 256GBSanDisk microSDXC Card for Nintendo Switch; Nintendo Switch Gaming Headphones (Wired) - Neon Blue / Neon Red; LEGO Mario Starter Kit; Moe-Eye (Super Mario Odyssey) A3 Art Print; T-Rex (Super Mario Odyssey) A3 Art Print; Goomba (Super Mario Odyssey) A3 Art Print; Hammer Bro (Super Mario Odyssey) A3 Art Print; Big Chain Chomp (Super Mario Odyssey) A3 Art Print; and Bullet Bill (Super Mario Odyssey) A3 Art Print. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
13. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.