1. Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland only and requires online access to enter. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Entrants must be aged 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries close at 23:59 on 23.03.2018.
5. Entry is online via the Nintendo Official UK Store. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. In order to take part, entrants must enter a valid email address. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entries that are lost, delayed or are unclear.
6. Once the promotion closes, a winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all entries received, and notified via email (to the address provided on entry) within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner selected at random. Winners will need a valid email address to receive the prize.
7. The winner will receive 1x Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System + Nintendo USB Power Adapter, 1x Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System Travel Case and 1x Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Controller Rubber Keychain
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries are limited to one per person. Only the first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
11. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
12. By entering the prize draws you are indicating you would like to receive promotional emails from the Nintendo Official UK Store. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please untick the box.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter. Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.