- Became boring very quickly
|Replay Value / Length|
Published on: 25 March 2016
Final Fantasy Explorers
A brand new Final Fantasy game exclusively for Nintendo 3DS! Explore a new world and fight together. Final Fantasy Explorers focuses on cooperative play with friends and utilizes a refined party system allowing Explorers to master over 20 new and familiar jobs, including the Knight, Monk, Black Mage and White Mage, to defeat the realm’s mightiest monsters and even recruit them for battle.
Players will have the ability to call upon the powers of eidolons like Ifrit and Bahamut, as well as transform into other legendary characters from the Final Fantasy series via the Trance feature. Multiplayer functionality is enabled through the Nintendo 3DS’s wireless communication functions.
The world is at war over the greatest source of power in the world, the Grand Crystal. Players must band together to form an elite squad of Explorers, who venture out to collect pieces of the Grand Crystal to provide energy for the planet while fighting off hordes of monsters.
• 4 Player Co-op.
• Play with up to 4 players.
• Highly customisable characters.
• Customise jobs, weapons, armour, accessories, and abilities.
• Over 20 new and classic jobs including the Knight, Monk, Black Mage and White Mage.
Key Features Continued:
• Summon, recruit and level-up monsters to fight with you in battle.
• Players can fight alongside their favorite Final Fantasy monsters.
• Tons of content.
• Over 200 quests with over 100 hours of gameplay.
• Transform into your Favorite Final Fantasy characters.
• Fan favorite characters like Cloud, Squall, and Lightning are all in the game.