Halloween 2020 - Luigi’s Mansion 3 Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be aged 13 years or over.
2. If you are under 18 years old you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Customers who purchase Luigi’s Mansion 3 software, DLC or hardware bundles (SKUs 12303798, 12190374,12520967,12431842, 12432327, 12669062, 12689328, 12689327 or 12689326) between 01:00 on 26.10.2020 and 23:59 on 01.11.2020 via the Nintendo Official UK Store will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Any cancelled orders will not count towards the prize draw.
5. Five winners will be drawn at random from all entrants and notified by email, to the address provided on entry, by 15.11.2020. If a winner does not respond within 28 days, Nintendo reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
6. All five winners will receive 1x Luigi’s Mansion 3 figurine. There is no cash or other prize alternative. Nintendo reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and include a valid email address. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
10. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
11. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.