Borderlands Legendary Collection Pre-order Prize Draw
- Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain
excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or
anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be aged 13
years or over.
2. If you are under 18 years old you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Customers who have pre-ordered Borderlands Legendary Collection on the Nintendo Official UK Store between 00:01 on 19.05.2020 and 23:59 on 28.05.2020 will automatically be entered in to the prize draw. Any cancelled pre-orders will not count towards the prize draw.
5. One first prize winner and four runners up will be drawn at random from all entrants and notified by email, to the address provided on entry, by 11.06.2020. If a winner does not respond within 28 days, Nintendo reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
6. The first prize winner will receive 1x BORDERLANDS 3 PROP REPLICA MALIWAN PISTOL, 1x HYPERION MESSENGER, 1x POP! GAMES: BORDERLANDS 3 – CLAPTRAP and 1x 2K❤ Switch Staycation Kit. The four runners up will each receive 1x BORDERLANDS REPLICA PSYCHO BUZZ AXE and 1x PINNY ARCADE CLAPTRAP PIN . There is no cash or other prize alternative. Nintendo reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and include a valid email address. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
9. Customers who enter the promotion agree that:
i. to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, indemnify and hold harmless the supplier of the prizes Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd. t/a 2K Games and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders (collectively, the “Released Entities”) from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting from participating in this promotion or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize awarded or participation in any prize- related activity;
ii. the foregoing limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that to the maximum extent is permitted by law applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties;
iii. neither the Promoter nor the Released Entities have made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the promotion;
iv. without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Promoter and the Released Entities do not make any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to Promoter's website and that neither the Promoter nor the Released Entities shall be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors related thereto;
v. the Released Entities are not responsible for any technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or lost or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Promotor, customers or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilised in, this promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a customer's system or limit a customer's ability to participate in this promotion.
11. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
12. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter. Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.