POKÉMON Detective Pikachu Movie Bundle Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be aged 13 years or over. If you are under 18 years old you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is online by completing the entry form on the competition page at https://store.nintendo.co.uk/competitions/pokemon-detective-pikachu-movie-bundle.list. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person. Only the first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded. Proof of sending is not regarded as proof of receipt.
7. Nintendo Official UK Store cannot be held responsible for entries lost, delayed or unclear.
8. The prize draw is open from 09:00 on Tuesday 10th September 2019. Entries close at 23:59 on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
9. 25 winners will be drawn at random from all entries and notified by email, to the address provided on entry, by Tuesday 24th September 2019. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, Nintendo reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
10. Each winner will receive a Detective Pikachu mega bundle. This include a POKÉMON Detective Pikachu DVD, Wireless Headphones, Bomber Jacket, Plush, Fuzzy Headband, Detective Hat, Box of Trading Cards, Character Wristband Set, Pikachu Backpack.
11. No travel costs or reimbursements will be provided. It is the winner(s) responsibility and cost to attend the screening.
12. Nintendo Official UK Store reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
13. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and include a valid email address. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
17. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
18. The judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. The name and county of the winner[s] will be available by written request to Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP, received within 28 days after the closing date of the promotion.