We hope you've been enjoying MCM Birmingham 2018 and all the fantastic games and experiences to be found on the Nintendo stand.To celebrate the event we're giving you the chance to win £250 credit to use on the Nintendo Official UK Store. To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your email below. Full Terms and Conditions for entry can be found below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be aged 13 years or over.
2. If you are under 18 years old you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions..
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries close at 23:59 on Friday 30th November 2018.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for an email account. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entry is online via the Nintendo Official UK Store (store.nintendo.co.uk/MCMBIRMINGHAM.list). The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. One winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified via email (to the address provided on entry) within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive £250 credit to redeem on any purchase made on the Nintendo Official UK Store. This credit is non-transferable and is valid for a period of 12 months from the date that it is issued. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and include a valid email address. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
12. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
13. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter. Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.